Ugh, school is really taking away a lot of my time to do these things. I was super worried this week since school is really starting to buckle down. But anyway, as usual, I tried my best not to disappoint and without further ado, here are some facts about the lovable Nordic, Finland!
- His physical age is 20
- Finland’s birthday is December 6th
- His canon height is 5’7, or 170cm (but he only reaches this height when he wears his hat)
- He is the shortest of the Nordic 5
- Estonia has described him as “worrying a lot, but with a strong core”
- He is said to show great physical strength during fires and is abnormally strong against the cold
- Out of all the Nordics, it is said that Finland has had the most hardships
- He’s talkative, and likes to think up jokes to lighten the atmosphere, however he is a quiet individual
- He sometimes feels like an outsider with the rest of the Nordics due to his language
- It is said that he’ll let you poke him up to ten times, but he’ll return it many times over if you go over that amount
- He was the one of the first Nordics to be designed along with Iceland and him being first, and Denmark and Norway being the last
- He doesn’t have a good naming sense.
- He is described as having a “moon face” that is a bit plump, and has round shoulders
- Though the above picture shows his eyes as blue, his official eye color is violet
- He loves salmiakki, saunas, and the combination of alcohol and sweets
- He is in a fight with England over who has better taste.
That’s it for now! We’ve changed the rules a bit, and voting for the next character of the week ends at 6pm EST. Remember, only five candidates at a time can be chosen.
Thank you and have a nice day!
Do not, I mean it, Do not imagine your OTP in the kitchen cooking breakfast together, one standing at the stove as the other is hugging them from behind, resting their heads on the back of their neck and stealing sleepy kisses. I promise this will cause fluffy-cuteness overload and it’s not good for your health.